Home » Blog » Artificial Intelligence: How will PTI fight war of narratives?

Artificial Intelligence: How will PTI fight war of narratives?

by akmal soomro
0 comment
akmal soomro

Major social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube are completely controlled by companies using artificial intelligence and algorithms. Promotion of content, the same technique used behind delivering or showing this content to others.

The purpose of controlling content is mainly to expand your business and earn money from companies in various ways. You see if your Facebook friends are 5000 or you have more than 10 thousand followers, now you cannot see the posts of all these friends in your feed, only 10% of people’s posts are visible in your feed and the rest 90%. Your access to content is controlled by algorithms.

Tehreek-e-Insaaf-related content is now being controlled by algorithms, with people working at YouTube and Facebook reporting that these companies have been approached by the government of Pakistan and sharing content related to Tehreek-e-Insaaf. Unofficial money has also been paid to control the publicity of ‘, on technical grounds, there is no telling how much truth there is.

The social media wing of Pakistan People’s Party is very weak while the social media wing of Muslim League-Nawaz looks helpless compared to the social media experts of Tehreek-e-Insaaf. So, the elders decided that it was necessary to control access to information on technical grounds, so an option was used which was probably not contemplated by Tehreek-e-Insaaf.

People who produce content or content on Tehreek-e-Insaaf are currently suffering from mental problems as the reach of their videos and content has decreased by 70%. These people seem unable to reach the reasons for this deficiency. Tehreek-e-Insaaf’s goal was to convey its statements to the youth through the social media platform, but this platform itself has been controlled.

Pakistan’s mainstream media is already broadcasting highly controlled content and the media is going through the worst censorship era and such censorship that even the media houses themselves are reluctant to talk about it, even the big press freedom advocates. Even major champions are caged and voices are suppressed to the point that alternative angles are not given prominence. Control the country’s eleven media owners and then influence the opinion of 24 million people.

On the other hand, these global social media organizations are actually multinational companies, and multinational companies always implement exploitative schemes to gain wealth. The power of opinion formation is now under the control of these companies, we will see only the content that the company wants and if access to digital content becomes more and more limited, the minds of the digital generation will continue to shrink even more, which of course will be at the national level. But will make the exploitative forces more powerful

You may also like

Leave a Comment

About Us

Geetvhd  is a news channel of Pakistan that keeps the public and all viewers informed about the country’s situation. It has always been a priority of GTV to expose as much as possible about the most exclusive and interesting aspects of news.

Our Contact

©2023 geetvhd- All Right Reserved.